Tropical Seclusion at Punta Mita.
On a secluded plateau overlooking the azure waters of the Pacific Ocean, Casa Tres Soles invites guests to enter into a world of healing serenity and peaceful contentment. Shortly after guests arrive at this oasis just minutes from the renowned Punta Mita resort, they are captivated by the surroundings.
With travel experiences guided by Robin Smith and Tanja Ryf, guests staying at this architecturally breathtaking estate feel the spirit of Mexico at every turn. More than simply arranging a visit, their goal is to assist you in planning a trip for your family and friends that is remembered for a lifetime.
Casa Tres Soles guests can look forward to attentive, yet unobtrusive service similar to that enjoyed at a 5-star boutique hotel—but you have the boutique hotel to yourselves! Each visit begins well in advance of your arrival, where Robin and Tanja listen closely to what you believe will result in the most amazing vacation.
We know that you are able to choose from an array of remarkable destinations and rental properties, which is why we welcome the opportunity to share with you the elements that distinguish Casa Tres Soles.
How you spend your time as a Casa Tres Soles guest is important to us, whether you wish to partake in numerous adventures, celebrate a special occasion or just curl up poolside with a good book. We're at the ready to introduce you to our trusted circle of resources, people we trust implicitly to share their love of Mexico with you and your fellow travelers.
Preparing inspired dishes influenced by a variety of regions and countries, our executive chef brings his culinary imagination to each meal.
- Overlooks the Bay of Banderas
- 180-degree ocean views
- El Banco's enclave has 24-hour security gates
- 30-yard walk to a white sand private beach
- 25 miles north of Puerto Vallarta International Airport
- 7 bedroom suites plus 2 casita bedrooms for flight crew
- Floor plan spans two levels
- Sleeps 18 guests (20 guests including small children)
- Indoor Area: 18,000 sq. ft.
- Gardens/Pools: 20,000 sq. ft.
- Media Room with state-of-the-art surround sound; seats 18
- House manager and assistant house manager, waiters
- Attentive staff including a chef, kitchen assistant, bartender, concierge and housekeeper
- Toll-free U.S. and Canada calls
- U.S. and Mexican satellite TV. All bedroom suites have a TV
- High speed Internet & WIFI
- Massage room with shower facilities; can accommodate a number of different therapies and services
- Zoned air conditioning throughout
- Private tennis courts a short walk from the villa
- Gym with top of the line machines including free weights, 3 treadmills, 1 elliptical machine and 1 recumbent bike
Bed & Bath.
Master Suite 1: (main level)
Ocean views, spacious private terrace with pool overlook, king bed, bathtub, shower, TV
Master Suite 2: (upper floor)
Ocean views, doors open to terrace, king bed, bathtub, shower, TV
Master Suite 3: (upper floor)
Ocean views, private lounge and outside patio, king bed, bathtub, shower, TV
Guest bedroom 4 (ground level):
Enclosed garden, small patio, 2 queen beds, shower, TV, ideal for families traveling with children/teens
Guest bedroom 5 (ground level):
Mountain and garden views, private indoor and outdoor seating areas, 2 queen beds, shower, TV
Guest bedroom 6 (upper level):
Garden and ocean views, floor-to-ceiling windows and doors, king bed, shower, TV
Guest bedroom 7 (upper level):
Stunning ocean vistas, terrace and outdoor lounge area, king bed, shower, TV
Casita 1 (separate from main villa):
One of two Casita bedrooms, perfect for the private aircraft crew or nanny, queen bed
Casita 2 (separate from main villa):
One of two Casita bedrooms, self-contained, easily houses a nanny or a flight crew, king bed
High (Nov. 1 – Dec. 18, Jan 4. – April 30): $11,000
Low (May 1 – Oct. 31): $9,500
Christmas Week (Dec. 19 – 26): $20,000
New Year's Week (Dec. 27 – Jan. 3): $20,000
(Please Add 16% IVA to rates) NOTE: The listed nightly rates apply to 18 guests. More than 18 guests, an additional fee of $500 USD per person, per night fee applies. 20 guests maximum. Rates subject to change.
Let the relaxation begin!
Stay at Casa Tres Soles
Submit an inquiry below about being our guest.
We invite you to register to receive information about our
luxury rental properties at Punta Mita, Mexico.
We respect your privacy and won't share your email with third parties.